Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Brown paper packages tied up with string...

These are a few of my favourite things!




 A collection of the little things that I couldn't live without:

Tigerlily Candle - I always have one in reserve...summer in a candle!
Juliette Has a Gun Bullet - Every girl needs one of these refillable perfume bullets - smells like heaven.
White and Yellow Gold Jordan Askill Ring - So delicate... I am obsessed with this little guy! 
Karen Walker Sunglasses - Just look at them...I could not live without these!
Butter London Nail Polish in Fash Pack - Hands down better than OPI...love this shade.
M.A.C Tinted Moisturiser - Swapped my foundation for this a few months back...best decision!
Moroccan Oil - One of the only things that works on my ridiculously thick hair
Mini Absolut Vodka - Very very tasty and very very handy - I love adding them to gifts for the girls!
Alan Myerson Rosary - I have gone through 3 & never leave without it around my neck or wrist!
Wild Hibiscus Flowers - Champagne is never the same without them. Totes fancy.
Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb - Best.Scent.Ever!


2 comments:

  1. moroccan oil is amazing. totally revived my almost dead hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen those Butter nailpolishes in the local dept store (saw them in Melbourne too), do you rate them? Considering buying a couple but the price is almost comparable to the Chanel ones (which I love)

    ReplyDelete