Sunday, October 10, 2010

Olivia Palermo

I admit, while watching The City I do sometimes have the urge to jump through the TV and stomp on her perfectly manicured foot with a Louboutin-esque heel.  That being said...I have a massssive style crush on Olivia Palermo and wouldn't be opposed to being her!

Haven't given the cat eye sunglasses a try yet as it looks a little tricky, but after seeing Miss Palermo rocking the coveted Wunderkind shades in the pics below I just may!!




(oliverpalermothesocialite)

NB: Pictured in the last photograph is Caroline from Caronlinesmode...possibly one of my fave bloggers!!

2 comments:

  1. warning... if you get these i WILL steal them......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discoverd your blog and love it! Now following you xx

    If haven't already, don't forget to enter my T2 giveaway @ http://thriveonnovelty.blogspot.com/2010/09/t2-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete