Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lonely Lingerie


"Support" and "structure" are mythical words to me when it comes to bras.  I love the fact that I have no need for these words...I love that I have no boobs...I love that I don't have to wear a sports bra to the gym and... I LOVE THE FACT THAT MY LITTLE BOOBIES ARE PERFECT FOR LONELY HEARTS LINGERIE BECAUSE THE NEW SEASON IS F**KING AMAZING!  Yes the swearing was necessary.  You have no idea how close I was to purchasing the LH cut out bra and undies set from Bona Drag (blogged here), and boy oh boy aren't I glad I waited...Jiminy Jillickers Lonely Hearts!  



(Source: The Vine)

5 comments:

  1. I love the sets! But the model I really think she is ugly:S I don't know she is not a lingerie model!
    I love your blog! Come follow me I will follow back!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, just discovered your blog and I absolutely love it! And you're from Australia right? It´s my dream destination, I have to go there one day..such an amazing place..
    xx

    Redhead In Law

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool post. here's what might cheer you up: i don't need sport lingerie as well lol
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. their bodysuits have always been a fave of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! some of the most amazing lingerie i have ever laid eyes on!
    thanks for sharing! love ur blog. x


    www.alohalouis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete