Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mr Nightowl goes to Thailand

If you follow me on twitter you would have known that a little while ago I was lucky enough to win an AMAZING Deadly Ponies Mr. Nightowl bag from online store Final Episode.  If you were to ask me my favourite leather label DP would be at the top of my list so it was an absolute dream come true.  Mr. Nightowl hasn't left my side since the Beautiful team at Final Episode sent it and I couldn't have survived Thailand without him.  In his short life he has rode through Phuket on a motorbike, shopped his heart out in Bangkok, sat on the beach with a mojito, fed the elephants and been the best airplane companion.  












Check out the new Deadly Ponies available at Final Episode here. I am dying over Mr Fill N Zip Fur. 


Here are a few more shots from my Thailand adventures...





























No comments:

Post a Comment