Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Beauty @ Rag & Bone

So my internet is back up to speed! Thank god for that - I was minutes away from driving into uni and sitting in my car in the parking lot with my lap top (sadly I have done this before!).  I have trouble sleeping at night knowing that in the morning when I log into bloglovin' it will teasingly tell me I now have 800 unread blog posts but the pictures won't load, especially during NYFW. Piece of crap bigpond download cap.

Ok rant over.

Valentines Day couldn't have been a more perfect start to the week... not only because of my unhealthy obsession with chocolate but because my heart has been stolen away by the likes of Alexander Wang, Pamela Love, Kimberly Ovitz, Rag & Bone, Band of Outsiders, Alice & Olivia and many many more.  Don't hate the player hate the game.  While I know that there are many more collections that will send me mad as a hatter, I am going to resist reposting mass runway shots - only the elite in a life & death situation will make the cut!

Having said that - how much do you love these beauty shots from backstage at Rag & Bone. Babein'.







(rousseau,alleva)

Now to go put some cheeky plaits in my hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment