Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Missoni x Toywatch

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, there was a girl who, on Christmas morning, became the proud owner of a beautiful crystal encrusted black plasteramic Toywatch.  She was the happiest girl in all the land until one day it vanished!  She searched high and low for the prized possession but it was never to be seen again.  Some rumour that the Wicked Witch stole the watch out of jealousy, though history proves that it most likely disappeared because Loz the girl is hopeless and loses everything, ugh.  

Yes, I lost it...what an hopeless chick!  I have been trying to replace it for months but am hunting the exact same one...an apparently difficult task.  Actually I should rephrase that.  I was hunting the exact same one until I took a peek at the new Missoni collaboration with Toywatch...

Images courtesy of Refinery29

Love Love Love the styles with the leather buckles...mmmm.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment