Friday, November 5, 2010

P(atent)S1

Since they were released back in '08, the Proenza Schouler PS1 has cemented its place in my top ten lust must have list, but which colour?! It rules the satchel world with simple elegance but is far from being understated like it's ancestors, especially in it's newest form...

I am such a sucker for patent, but what I love most is the black hardware!

It is due to be released later this month exclusively from the Proenza Schouler website (here), though word on the street is that there is a short film coming featuring their latest treasure, I shall keep you posted.

Please Santa can I have a PS1! 
NB: if I get a gaming console in my stocking I won't be impressed!

P.S. check out one of my fave bloggers, Fashion Clique, posts on Satchel bags...click me!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm yummy patent...
    I left my docs at home :(
    Might get thomas to bring them over ;)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete