Thursday, September 9, 2010

Would you like to go out sometime?



It's like I'm getting ready for a first date! I am excited, nervous and overcome with a sense of mystery and fear of the unknown.

What do I say? Will they like me? Where did Grandma hide the Tim Tams? WHAT DO I WEAR?!

Well lets scratch the last question because unfortunately I could be sitting here in an Alex Perry gown, vintage Chanel combat boots and an arm full of spike encrusted Eddie Borgo amazingness and you would be none the wiser.  Unfortunately that outfit is locked away in the dream wardrobe in my mind and I am instead in my Peter Alexanders…what of it?!

I watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days the other day (standard operating procedure for a hangover - corny movie and Cold Rock!).  Now, while I know to never buy my potential lover a "love fern" or take him to a Celine Dion Concert, I did learn something - be mysterious!  On that note, I'm not going to give away too much about what goes on in my head - that would be like throwing you down the rabbit hole after Alice.  In fact, I’m not giving away anything right now…you will just have to learn along the way! Capece?

Lets put my lesson to the test.  Do you wanna do this again some time?


XO

1 comment:

  1. Cat fish?
    Impressive!
    Where is this pic from??
    x.

    ReplyDelete